So, who here is done with all of their Christmas shopping? Who here is NOT done with all of their Christmas shopping? Me! Oh, oh! Pick me! It’s me!
Okay, to be fair, Christmas isn’t a big thing here. In fact, we’re throwing a TOP SECRET Christmas party that isn’t supposed to be called a Christmas party on the 24th at school. (Shh..She’s only telling the entire foodie blogosphere!) And honestly, except for a few goodies for my son, I’ll probably brainstorm on a sum to put aside with my husband and then use it for something at a later date.
There’s nothing like being outside the US to make you give up commercialism (kinda, sorta, not always). Of course, there’s nothing like being outside the US to make you crave all things that could possible go with the holidays: sweet rolls, cranberries, big ol’ hearty meals that’ll feed an army, and little reindeer pops! (Aren’t those adorable?)
So, go ahead…link up anything and everything that’ll make me wish I was snuggled up inside, under a blanket and three kitties watching the snow pile up outside.
Here were some of the things that made me stop dead in my tracks last week!
Sweet Pumpkin Bell Pepper Sprouted Black Eyed Peas – Strength and Sunshine (Somewhere under the mistletoe there must be a little room for eating right, right?)
Reindeer Pops – Hungry Happenings (and a graham cracker gingerbread house to boot! I bet they already ate the gumdrop Santa. 😉
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Cinnamon Rolls – Allergy Free Alaska (You had me fooled!)
Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili – Vitamin Sunshine (Has anyone wanted to dive into anything to keep your toes warm? I’d dive into this any day of the wintery week.)
Coriander Chili Cornbread – Super Golden Bakes (Because you can’t serve chili without a little cornbread, now can you?)
30 Minute Cranberry and Orange Hand Pies- Annies Noms (World’s fastest ticket to happiness.)
Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos – My Adventures In Dinner Time (In case you want to feel like you’ve gone tropical at this point in the season.)
Caramel Chocolate Turtles – Crafts A La Mode (Crafts a la mode, recipes a la mode…it’s all sounding good to me!)
This party is hosted by:
Visit A Dish of Daily Life / Michelle Nahom’s profile on Pinterest.
Visit Mila Furman’s profile on Pinterest. Visit Petro Neagu @The Seaman Mom’s profile on Pinterest.
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie Campbell’s profile on Pinterest. Visit Christine Berres’ profile on Pinterest.
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.
Remember: this party goes live on Thursdays at 9 PM EST and closes on Sunday at MIDNIGHT.
As always, if you’d like to pin any of these features, PLEASE remember to click through to the site where the recipe actually lives and pin from there!
The Rules Are Simple:
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe…we will not be pinning them and we reserve the right to delete.
2. No duplicate posts please. Duplicate posts won’t be pinned a second time, and again, we reserve the right to delete them from the link up. Also, no link parties, please, even if they are related to food. Thank you for understanding, and if you’ve done it by accident, no worries!
3. Share the party so others can join the fun. Tweet us or share us on Facebook. We would truly be grateful! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays.
4. Please visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
5. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but there is no requirement to do so.
6. We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, it is not a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you might find some great pins though!