Happy weekend! We made it into my second official Foodie Fridays and I just want to thank you all for making my first #FoodieFridays a success!
There really were so many great things going on…if you started following me on Twitter, you may have seen a few of them.
It was hard to pick just a few…it really was – so many of the recipes inspired me (and made me wish I was back in the US so I could rush out and join in the Halloween baking frenzy that you’re all in!).
Here are just a few of my favorites:
Peonies and Orange Blossoms: Chocolate Hazelnut Cat Macarons (No bad luck if you cross paths with one of these!)
The Woks of Life: Chinese Roast Pork Puffs (These look like a melt-in-your-mouth appetizer if there ever was one!)
Garnish and Glaze: Pink Velvet Swiss Roll (And it’s in the name of Breast Cancer Awareness which makes it all the more palatable!)
Life Currents: Roasted Chile Tostadas (You’ll soon discover that Mexican food is one of my many food weaknesses.)
I’d actually like to feature more of your work…just head over to my Facebook page, leave me with the posts you link up, and I’ll choose several to share via Facebook and Twitter! (Check out the other hosts as well, many of them do similar things!)
Of course, don’t forget your hosts:
Remember: this party goes live on Thursdays at 9 PM EST and closes on Sunday at MIDNIGHT.
As always, if you’d like to pin any of these features, PLEASE remember to click through to the site where the recipe actually lives and pin from there!
The Rules Are Simple:
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe…we will not be pinning them and we reserve the right to delete.
2. No duplicate posts please. Duplicate posts won’t be pinned a second time, and again, we reserve the right to delete them from the link up. Also, no link parties, please, even if they are related to food. Thank you for understanding, and if you’ve done it by accident, no worries!
3. Share the party so others can join the fun. Tweet us or share us on Facebook. We would truly be grateful! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays.
4. Please visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
5. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but there is no requirement to do so.
6. We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, it is not a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you might find some great pins though!